Any Iris coops planned or being thought about this year?

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Just curious...starting my planning and I've ordered some but keep waiting. Maybe I should just go ahead with my orders.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'm hoping for a coop too, I see their thinking of a bulb coop , i've got coop fever right now LOL

kathy

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Kathy_ann -- stay tuned. I know of 3 maybe 4 that are in the planning stages. It's gonna be a coop kinda Fall!! :-D

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Ok, I'm a newbie....please explain how a coop works.

Thanks,
mgh :~)

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

mgh - this can explain it better than I can:

http://davesgarden.com/coop_primer/

Come in, have a look around and be careful about becoming addicted to co-ops!!! LOL!! Seriously, some GREAT buys and unusual plants that often you cannot find locally are usually the norm for a coop.

Edited to say "cannot find"

This message was edited Jul 21, 2004 11:36 PM

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

ok, langbr, spill the beans, all Iknow of is the peony one, bulb, and the horns canna one gong on now. what other ones are possibly in the works.

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

:-D

Well, I think I've pretty much confirmed I'll be doing another lilium coop. I'm working on another but still firming the details and hesitate to commit until it's all agreed upon. Aknapp is doing the BloomingBulb one and I've heard some talk of another daylily one but that was a month ago and alot could have changed since then. Sure would love to see an Iris one though!!!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

yeah me too, I'd love another lillium one, I've been looking at orientals on ebay, I want a bunch of stargazers, and all the other fragrant ones. LOL would love another daylily too

kathy

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Thanks langbr. I always forget to look around the site for the answers to my questions, duh!

Co-op sounds like a great thing...I'll have to start looking around!

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

mgh - Glad you found us!!! And the Lily forum too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.