What's wrong with my Coral Seas?

Citrus Heights, CA(Zone 9b)

As it turns out nothing. Coral seas needs cooler weather to bloom. Passifloras are so different in their blooming. Blue Horizon, Allspice, Victoria,Vitifolia, and Alatacaerulea all bloom, all the time Ruby Glow not yet. Late summer to Fall Clare says. So one week of cool weather and bingo it blooms!

Thumbnail by RichSwanner
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi Monterrey,
I think I may have one and its' blooming in the 90* range.

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Ventura, United States(Zone 10b)

I think there are too of these: Coral Glow and Coral Seas. One will bloom in warm weather, but the other needs cooler temperatures to bloom. I don't know which is which.

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I wondered about that myself,heard both words being used,didn't think much about it at that time.

Hey ! T-Man what kind of camera do you have? People are always asking me about different types and you publish a lot so I know it would be easy for most people. My fuji S5000 just plugs in, with USB. What's the make and model?

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

I use the old sony mavica fd91,had for a few years now,the one where you just flop in a floppy disk,take pics flop in the old computer,then just send pics right from the floppy disk,easy as 123,or I couldn't do it!!!LOL!

That camera goes down to 3 cm in macro doesn't it?

Thumbnail by RichSwanner
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Sorry don't know much about cameras ,except point and shoot!!LOL

See if there is a little flower or tulip button on it. When you get in close the auto-focus works for close-ups with it on. Then the shots you take close to the flower won't be blurry. When you shoot farther away than 2 or 3ft make sure it is off. The review of your camera says it can go close in . The button should be there, it just tells the auto-focus your close. It should do it all. Good luck!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I had coral glow a couple of years ago. Heck of a grower and a great bloomer, but her color was more pink than red. Could be environmental differences that made it lighter in color though. Very pretty blooms you two.

This is Coral Seas. It has a slight variation. Light changes the color too. Here it is back-lite and appears more salmon.

Thumbnail by RichSwanner

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.