Kaleem From Pakistan

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Hi Every one........(new in Dave's garden)

I am kaleem from Pakistan , one of the most beautiful country in the world ,montains , rivers ,valleies , sea , plants , flowers and very loving people you can find here. I am electroincs engineer , love gardening and love peace ,want to have friends from all over the world.
Thanks for all those who welcome me in this site and especially "Ursula" who initiate me to join this site.I am posting here a picture of my area ,hope ever one will like this
Thanks for all.
Happy gardening.

This message was edited Jul 8, 2004 11:56 AM

Thumbnail by gumlla
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Kaleem! What do you most like to grow...Fruits, vegetables, flowers? All of them?

We look forward to seeing more photos from you. Many of us have enjoyed seeing photographs from the United Arab Emirates, taken by DG member Chamma. The middle east has some beautiful countryside.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hope to see you on the recipe forum. love international food.

gardenwife

I love to grow fruits , vegetables and flower plants.Will send more pictures on this forum.

HERBIE43

Yes I will come on recipe forum and introduce some special pakistani foods. Hope you will enjoy

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Welcome Kaleem!
That's a beautiful picture. Hope you enjoy it here :)

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great picture. I hope you enjoy your time in Daves Garden.

Shirley

Crossville, TN

What a nice picture...I know that you will make LOTS of good friends here in The GArden...we love to meet new people from all over the world. You'll feel right at home in no time at all. Jo

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

Welcome from Northern California. This is a great site, and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I have been. See you on the recipe site, I love International foods!

Thanks
I am really enjoying here, everyone is very loving as I thought before joining, Hope will enjoy a good time with all of you .
Happy gardening

kaleem

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome from OK. You'll definately love this site. Filled with the best of God's creation (people and plants). :)

smiln32
yes plant s are blessing of God for humans and Thanks for warm welcome.
kaleem(gumlla)

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Welcome Kaleem, I am so glad you've joined us. I love reading all the threads from other countries. [a thread is a topic within a forum]

It is the only way we have of finding out how your lives are so much like ours when it comes to gardening. What kind of weather do you have to deal with?

BloomsWithaView
These days we have rains upto next two months, these rains are called Moonsoon and comes from Bay of Bangal and after rains fall started ,In march we have spring season.
I am also happy in this forum ,all members are very loving.
Thanks all

Wilmington, DE(Zone 7b)

Hi! and welcome from another newbie. I can't wait to try your recipes.

Do you have access to Sri Lankan spices? My friend is having a hard time finding them here in Delaware, and it'd be a great surprise if I could give her some. Her father-in-law brings them twice a year. I cherish the food she shares with me when she cooks her native food.

I also have some foxglove seeds, if you'd like to try some.

shortcm WELCOME
No I dont know about Srikankan spices ,but I know one thing when you all make pakistani foods in your kitchen ,first you all enjoye the smell and when you taste you will really appreciate pakistani foods ,these are also very spices.

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

gumlla,
Welcome from Florida....please tell us about more about your weather and what you grow there. Can't wait to read and try your recipes.
Connie

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Greetings from Kentucky! I love to grow vegetables and hope to share seeds with you in the future. I collect tomatoes and peppers especially, but love anything edible.

I understand exactly what you are saying about cooking. The smells and the process is as much a part of the dish as the actual eating of it. So many times people are in a hurry and want something fast. The best foods are those that have your heart and soul put in them as you prepare them.

Welcome to the Garden.

weeds and melody

We have very hot summer and very cold winter , I also love vegetables , in these days i have tomatos and Banana peper in my garden , pls wait a little then you all will enjoy pakistani foods , I know for tasty dishes no one cant wait.Yes you all will enjoy both eating and cooking.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

What are your average high temperatures in the summers, and low temperatures in the winters? Do you use celsius or farenheit?

Here in my city we have maximum temperature 42 celsius and in winters minimum 1 or zero celsius.
My hens in my yard.

Thumbnail by gumlla
Long Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

Oh- I wish I had brick fence like that here!! So pretty!

So are your chicks!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome from Michigan Your going to love it here. The people are great and the help is priceless. I can't wait to find out more about you and your country. It looks beautiful we don't have monsoons here but it certainly felt like it last month lots and lots or rain. Nice to meet you see you around the garden.

Sandy

Here is a picture from my roof especially for all members
,daisyavenue and old_rose
Thanks for the welcome

Thumbnail by gumlla
Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Is that your yard? It looks very large...And *green*. I don't picture Pakistan being green. I love seeing where other people live.

gumlla,welcome from South Carolina.
Thank you for sharing your pictures.
Your country is beautiful & also your hens.

This message was edited Jul 16, 2004 2:06 AM

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Excuse the question but is your garden ON your roof? It certainly looks down on that parked car in the picture. and that bigger tree is in a brick box.?

We're all glad to see that there is green in Pakistan. Do you have fields and forests?

gardenwife
christmascactus
BloomsWithaView

Yes pakistan is very green and we also have desserts, I am living in Kashmir ,it is disputed area between India and Pakistan ,the part where I am living is in Pakistan,Every one knows Kashmir is the paradise on the earth.
I have alot of containers which are on my 1st flore, So you can see the grills and height
Thanks for the interest and love for me.Here one more picture from my 2nd flore . .

Thumbnail by gumlla

Recipes
For all of you today I posted a recipe of shahi checken (recipe sction ), Please try it and enjoy

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

This world we live in needs more interest and love for each other. We're glad you're here, Gumlla. :)

I am also really glad here with all of you, DG has great members.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Kaleem, welcome from Alaska! You will like visiting Dave's Garden. There are lots of avid gardeners from all ove the world, and very friendly. I'm going to check out the recipe you posted.

Weezingreens
Thanks for comments

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Welome Kaleem, your view is beautiful!

Melissa_Ohio
Thank you, I think it is the love of all of you.Every one wants peace in this beautiful world.

Seattle, WA(Zone 8a)

Hello Kaleem!

Your picture is absolutely breathtaking, and I've already copied a few of your recipes to try. I look forward to reading about you and your garden on the boards!

Turylelu
Thankyou , soon I will post new recipes , tasty and delecious, will enjoy all.

Gordonville, TX(Zone 7b)

I am a new member, too, Kaleem! Good to meet you. Seems like there are a lot of nice people here!

John

This message was edited Jul 24, 2004 12:19 PM

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome John. Hope you are having fun here.

Welcome john , hope you enjoy like me, very loving and heping members are here.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

I am new myself. I think its great to meet other gardeners from other countries. I am a palm enthusiast. What Palm grow in Kashmir?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.