True story

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Camping recently with my sister, her two girls (and one of their friends), we hiked and hiked in the hills and on the rocks of Garden of the Gods in Southern IL. My two children enjoy being outdoors, but the youngest, Kaley, is 4 yrs old and grows weary of walking at times.

Each of us took turns picking her up and piggy-backing her when her legs wore out. At one point, my neice's girlfriend picked up little Kaley after picking up one of the other girls and commented that "you weigh absolutely nothing at all."

The day we returned, we took much-needed showers. I followed Kaley into the bathroom where she proceeded to hop onto my sister's scale. It's one of those electronic doodads that you have to tap first then step on. Well, the scale registered two zeroes "00". She jumped off and exclaimed, "I DO weigh absolutely nothing!"

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!