Tiger Lily

N. Vernon, IN(Zone 6b)

1st bloom this yr.

Thumbnail by bopjg
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

VERY nice!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Blooming already? Mine are still budding.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

I was surprised that my Muscadet bloomed this early; a full month before Stargazer. I am beginning to think that with careful planning, we could have lilies blooming from June until frost...

And so many colors available. I saw a garden in Des Moines that would blind you with its beauty. She's not DG yet, but a Lily Society gardener. What a show--fence to fence with hundreds of colors! I didn't know where to look first!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

wow wanda, that must be an absolutely gorgeous site to see. lucky you. i just joined the north american lily society this year. they sent me some great info and i'm learning more each time i have a minute or two to pick up a pamphlet or two. :-)
bobj, your tiger is bright and sunny. what a nice one to bloom first for you.

Well, I'm inspired to add another addiction to my gardens. I never realized there was such a wealth of colors in Lilies! And the scents.... Almost made me dizzy !

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Debi - What do you think of NALS website?? I'm just not overly impressed with their site as compared to say the Iris Society, Clematis Society or Hemerocallis website. Seems like they are awfully chintzy in their information on Lilies. Is there member info considerably better?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.