What did you make today?

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Me, I have been cutting some materials to make purses. Later, I will iron them ( interfacing and fabric).. then sew them. I will have two different size purse. After all are done, I will put it for sell. I think some of you have seen dog purse at Pet Forums. It's different design that I like better. Later, I will need to go Walmart and buy few yards of brothcloth for lining and black beaded tapes also interfacing. Don't you love to sew? I am hooked to sewing now instead being in the garden.. WE got soo much raining and the mosquites are bad. That's why I am doing lot of sewing. Now I am thinking about going and stop by Hanocock's fabric store to look around for pretty fabric to make some more purse and dog blankets before October. When everything's done. I will open a store here in Daves Garden and sell them.

So I better go and start doing ironing.
Have Fun!
Tricia

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!