Pond? Are you out there?

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

I think you posted on Nightowls about sleeping a long time. I'm having that problem now. I'm too fibrofoggy to find your post right now, but would like to get more info from you. Or any other fibrofog buddies out there.

I need a fibro-hug!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

A big fibro hug for you. I will chat with you later on that. Too tired tonight from a busy weekend after a week of feeling ill and headaches.

Hugs for you, Lani

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Yeah, I know the feeling!
Hugs back!

and then tonight it is 3 am and I am not in the least tired. I just hope I can stay up till the fireworks are over tomorrow night. lol

Verona, ON

Looks like I am out and following you around on DG's Lani. I too haven't been to sleep yet, wish you, Judith and myself could really meet somewhere on one of these night to have a gab and a cuppa.
Judith I am so glad you are home safely, I know that you are not anxiously awaiting the reurn trip in one but are also keen to get this started. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
My apologies if I jumped into a thread here that was none of my concern but when we all "spend" so much time together it sure feels like family.
It's 5:15 am - do I try to get some sleep or just tough it through the day with company coming? At least it is company for DH so they will fish and probably target shoot, my only job is to make sure they are fed and fed well. That I love to do and Frank one of DH's friends ALWAYS does the dishes when he stays. Gotta love that!
Hugs,
Dianne

That is sure right, Dianne, you gotta love that he always does the dishes! Guests like that are welcome here!

This isn't a private forum so anyone can join in and you are truly one of our dear friends and I know I speak for Judith when I say that. I too wish we could meet in person and have a cuppa something together and hash out lots of subjects. Maybe in the dead of winter when it is too cold and miserable to get out we should meet in Florida? I think that would be grand.

I am so sore this AM. My back and legs and wrist are entirely killing me painwise so I know I slept in a bad position. Finally got to sleep after 3:30 and slept till almost 9 so I got more than my fair share of night and then I ate breakfast and had an hour nap after the pills hit me so am now getting geared up to clean the house for the Mom house inspector. I sometimes think I should just shock her and leave it like we truly live but I am afraid that would be the end of her life at that second and I sure don't want my house to be the cause of death in the newspapers.

Well, it is off to the salt mines and I know you two have read that I really don't like housework so it is truly the salt mines.

HUGS and have a great July 4th even in Canada!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.