Xmas wrapping paper

Port Huron, MI(Zone 5b)

O.K. for adults this can take a good bit of time, but is worth it in results. I go to the local newspaper and pick up(for free) the end rolls..which is plain newspaper on a bolt(there are usually 2 different thicknesses you can get, because ads are printed on nicer paper)There is no ink on these. I rubber stamp them and then color of course....voila...wrapping paper...any color/any occasion..always on hand. These end rolls are also great for free unlimited paper for small children. You can take the bolt and roll them out 10 continuous feet(or more)and the child can draw to their hearts content.The paper is also good for house training pets,wrapping in plain white and then using a lavish or very simple spray of dried flowers and a little ribbon..I like to do this because you can make things very personal
Sandy

This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!