WoW what a site.!!

New Orleans, LA

I look forward to joining this community, and learning what I can. If you guyz have any pond or water garden related questions just fire and I'll do my best to help.

Happy Pondering!! ;)

Thumbnail by tramtwo
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Hi and welcome! You'll have to meet Lani (Ponditis) she's a pond freak too! :)

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

hello from upstate new york. nice pond

Crossville, TN

Isn't that lovely!! Welcome from the dry Southwest! Jo

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Very nice!!! Welcome from Maryland!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome from Iowa. Your pond picture is gorgeous. I've not tackled a pond yet.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome from the dry desert side of Oregon that you almost never hear about. You'll love it here.

New Orleans, LA

Thanks for all the warm (hehe) welcomes guyz.

Here's more if you like that sort of thing, ponds that is.

http://aquaticconstruction.com/gallery.php

Forgive me if posting a link is not approved, just say the word and it won't happen again. :)

We just like sharing and showing off the work both with the ponds and the website. ;)

This message was edited Jun 21, 2004 9:51 PM

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Welcome, welcome! Glad to have you join us and links are most welcome here! or on any other forum!

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Great pond! Welcome from Kentucky.

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Hi Tram, welome from another dry desert gardener, U can plop that first pond down on my property any day. Oh yeah, no water. boo hoo. Will spend some time pondering your site.

New Orleans, LA

*a little nutty we like that*

"Oh this thing is on?"

*Stands up straight*

Thanks again guyz it is going to take me a while getting use to the way you guys follow threads here. I am really stoked about the plant data base, I may be able to garner a raise if I study well. ;)

Thumbnail by tramtwo
Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Welcome to DG from another ponder. We love our ponds even though they are incomplete still because of health problems but we do have some very nice koi and waterlilies by the hundreds in one of them. We hope to get our lined pond done this fall before winter sets in but the weather and our health will dictate that.

Do you belong to any water garden or koi clubs? We belong to the Idaho Water Garden and Koi Society and love attending lots of functions. We just hosted the Pacific Northwest Koi Clubs Of America convention and had a blast doing it. Our pond tours are next and our Koi show is in August. Anyway welcome and I hope to "see" you around the forums.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great picture. Welcome to Daves. I can tell you are going to love it here.

Mount Hermon, LA(Zone 8b)

Hi neighbor! Welcome to DG. You're going to love it here!

Your ponds are gorgeous and the Website is great! About the "excavating the pond" thing...does your company do that part? :D

Jean

San Francisco, CA

Gorgeous! But no gunnera? I love those, but they do get so big. In the arboretum here in SF, there's tons around the small lakes.
I've got a couple fish tanks inside..always wanted a beautiful pond with koi, but my two dogs might make it a rather messy enterprise. Thanks for the picture.

New Orleans, LA

Sorry about the slow response this is a very busy time of the year.

Letz see, yes we build ponds, including the digging. ;) At present i do not belong to any clubs, where would I find the time. Will be going to CHI town in a few weeks for "Pond Collage" does that count? :D

WoW a real live challmation right here in cyberspace , well phone it in, I have seen it all... just kidding of course. :) You'll have to drop by the shop some weekend when you're in the area.

And the plant question, havn't seen any gunnera around, of course I am new at this... I'll ask the Pondguy and see what gives... I'll report back, I hope sometime before christmas.

I'd like to thank all of you for making me feel welcomed and for all the wonderful complaments. So here you go a little stress break from me to you, enjoy the slideshow.

http://www.aquaticconstruction.com/cajun_pond/

The kids were rented for the photo shoot... ;D

*did I just say that?*

Happy Pondering!!

New Orleans, LA

Darn wanted to attach at least one picture... here it goes...

We built the cajun camp as well as a few other back drops... this pond is used by a photo gallery in Kenner La.

Thumbnail by tramtwo
New Orleans, LA

Ha ha... no i gave up drinking a few years ago that was the anti theft version... Ok lets see if i can't get it right this time. Kinda embarrassing for someone who has been surfin' the web sine '89. :)

This message was edited Jul 1, 2004 1:11 AM

Thumbnail by tramtwo
Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

you're amazin'!

loves and hugs to ya! :)

New Orleans, LA

Thanks Karrie. :D

GFV

Got the low down on gunnera... too hot here in the deep south for it to do well. It is a fabulous plant, a real giant.

http://plantsdatabase.com/showimage/22680/

Waterville, KS

Amazing ponds Tramtwo !!!! Wow !!!!!!!! Welcome to DG ! Big waves from across the border. Just dive right in here !! Fantastic, friendly, caring, terrific bunch in Daves Garden. Enjoy !!!!!!!! P.S. Happy 4th of July !

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

Great pictures, and yes, this is a great site, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, We have a very small pond, with goldfish, had to try those out first, My dogs drink the water, yuck, and ate the plants, but not the fish.The puppy fell in once, lol. and knocked down the rocks around it, now I have to clean it. Welcome!

Spokane Valley, WA(Zone 5b)

Welcome, Tram!

Kewl website... it looks like you really enjoy what you do! :) We've talked about having a pond next year, so I've already bookmarked your website for when we have questions.

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Welcome from OK. You'll definately love this site. Filled with the best of God's creation (people and plants). :)

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Donna,

Ponditis (Lani) who spends alot of time in the Jokes & Chat forum is a Pond girl, and a good friend of mine (she's a sweetie). You could probably email her for info when you need. Have you learned how to email us yet? If not, let me know - it's easy.

Karrie

Heber Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

Good Evening!!! Hope you jump right in with us... (waving from Arkansas) This is the best site on the web--- humblebumble

Spokane Valley, WA(Zone 5b)

Aww, thanks Karrie! :) Our pond is still in the dream stage, but we since have the workings for one or two amongst shtuff we've collected around here, and my love has the plumbing/electrical knowledge... well, this might be more of a scheme now than merely a dream. Gotta lot of thinking and planning to do, first, but that's what wintertime is for, eh? ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.