Have plants for trade

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Need to find new homes for some of my plants.Plant Trades only ,please. Hops Vine........Aloe Vera (large plants!) ....Fuchia colored spiderwort......yellow/burgandy iris,......yellow flag iris.......columbine......oriental poppies ..... obeident plant........fever few.....Some kind of daisy like flower -ferny foliage yellow blooms......lizards tail......lemon balm......oregeno.....and I have other things that I can trade that aren't so plentiful .You can look at my website to see if theres anything else or my trade page.My website is at http://pages.zdnet.com/lakreflect/lakesidereflections/ I'm looking for certian pond plants,and tropicals,unusual perennials,variegated cannas.

Allentown, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi,
You peeked my curiousity with "some kind of daisy-like flower". I love roses and daisies. I have a 300 sq foot bed dedicated to just these plants. I have the following: Ox-Eye Leucanthemum vulgare, Ox-Eye Chrysanthemum, Yellow Ox Eye, Summer Sun Helioscaiosa, Feverfew, Yellow Gaillardia, Burgandy Gaillardia and Anacyclus Garden Gnome. I also have a collection of Osteospermum seeds. These are hardy in zones 8-10. I would love some of "daisy-like flower" seeds. If not interested in a trade, would you accept postage?

Donna

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

crestedchik: I sent you an email wanting to trade for the hops vine. Debby

Dothan, AL(Zone 8a)

Hi, do you still have hops vine. What color are your oriential poppies and your columbines?
TIA,
Linda

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Blumengarten,sorry, I don't have any seeds,I don't seem to do well with them so many times I just dead head and just throw them in the compost pile.What ever that daisey like plant is it reseeds itself all over.It's pretty so I just let it.If you have any plants to trade for some I can send you a clump of them. LilyAmI,I still have some hops vine left,my poppies are the regular orange/red,and my columbines are mostly purples and pinks.If you guys want to trade let me know. Karyn

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

WOW! I just checked out your web page! The ponds and stream are great. I love the crested birds also. But am curious...do you keep crested ducks as well? I just love the way they look.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I've tried having crested ducks but they seem to be a favorite of the fox clan that lives down the street.They treat my house like Kentucky Fried Chicken Drive Thru!!!And they're not real paticular about what time of day they drive thru.I lock everyone up at nite but they grab those crested ducks during the early morning and early evening.And I really love the crested ones so much.Thought about getting crested geese but the foxes have taken down 2 of my full grown white chinese geese so I hesitate to spend the big bucks on one.My muscovey have a little ridge of feathers on the top of their heads that stands up some times and they seem to be able to fly enough to get away from the fox.Or maybe they're to homeley for the fox.They do seem to grab the prettyest birds.And thanks for the compliment on the ponds.Karyn

Weyburn, SK

Hello; Are there any Canadian plant traders out there? I love to trade plants but crossing borders is too much hassle. Eva

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.