Painting the house

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Anybody want a job? LOL I could sure use some help. LOL I am in the process of painting my aluminum siding which I am prewashing with TSP using the advise of people here on this forum. I am going from a stained from our hardwater yellow to a Country Redwood with a tan called Adobe Tan for a trim. My son in law's uncle is letting us use some scaffolding. Our house in an older two story. This has turned out to be quite a job. I hope to be done for the 4th of July which is right about berry harvest time. I am brushing it on; maybe I am making more work than I should but it really is satisfying to do this too. I just didn't realize what hard work it is. The climbing up and down and around the scaffolding makes my old joints ache. LOL

This thread has 14 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!