Double Mandi

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

This is "Pink Parfait" and I just love it.
It cost me big bucks but its so hard to find tropicals here and this one is on a trellis ,over 5 foot high.I just repotted it because the pot looked to small....hoping I will be able to root some......

Thumbnail by crestedchik
Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Beautiful CC. I have Moonlight Parfait with buds on it which should be blooming in a week or so. Very pretty!

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

very nice.....ok heres mydumb question of the day...what is it?...lol.....then i can start my search for one...once i get my heart set on something, i keep trying and trying...lol....i dont think there is one i havent been able to get that i have wanted...lol.....gimme the scoop...and just how much did you have to give for the beauty...lol....:)

cindy

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Brommom, it is a mandevilla. They have some awesome blooms on some of them. I think I even saw one that was a double peach. Great picture Karyn.

Came back to add a site with another beauty.
http://www.monrovia.com/MonroviaWeb.nsf/0/c55e1dee6b08645d88256c3300065d4f?OpenDocument

This message was edited Jun 13, 2004 10:22 AM

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

I have been trying to find that one Shirley ... have had no luck yet!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

they had a light pink double,(i don't think it was the one in Shirleys link)....but I liked the dark so much better....

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Edited because I put the same link up again. Duh.

This message was edited Jun 13, 2004 9:53 PM

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Very pretty CC,Everyyear I buy a mandeville in bloom.and can never get it to bloom aagin,, to me these are very finicky vines to get to bloom,wish I had better luck with them,I had to pass them by this year,until I lear your alls secrets to these very pretty vines.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.