melon/gourd carvings

Enfield, NH

incredible...must have taken A LOT of patience, love, and joy to do these.

hope you'll enjoy!

p.s. i'll load one after another...hope i'm not stepping on any toes.

Thumbnail by zizzia
Mesilla Park, NM

Those are beautiful.. what talent.. I would hate to eat one and destroy the petals.. also, I wish I could do that.. wow . Thank you for posting this photo.. they are fantastic. more, more, more....

Enfield, NH

i did i did!! i did post more...11 to be exact, but they don't seem to be forthcoming. i wonder if i goofed up somewhere?? i'm kinda new here and don't wanna step on toes...but at times, ya know, like these great pix...it's worth it to get a slap or two ;p)

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi zizzia,
I just responded to your e-mail, but it came back, it says you have to add me to your e-mail list. Anyway, you need to hit preview first, then, after you preview the photo hit the send button. Hope I did not confuse you..

email is : summerthrufall@yahoo.com if you want to add me to your e-mail.. leaving the house for a couple of hours so I will talk respond later in the afternoon. Today is my B-day and am going out to eat..lol.. alot. NO, I will just have a little of everything.. talk to you later.. Antoinette

Mesilla Park, NM

zizzia,

I forgot to say welcome to DG's, you will have lots to read and very nice and friendly people here too. Hope to see you on the forums. Don't know if you tried again to post the rest of the pictures, I would love to see them.. A

Enfield, NH

whal...according to the thread line in this forum, it DOES say there are 11 pix posted...but i'll be if i can find them!!!
(boohoo)

help?

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

zizzia - "Views" means the number of times a thread was viewed by a member/subscriber not the number of pics posted.

zizzia, if you want to add more pictures to the thread, you can add one picture per post. The only thing that is needed is that each post must be unique! So, you need to add some text like:

"Picture #2"
and
"Picture #3"
etc.

to each post you make, otherwise the system won't post it!

dave

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

WOW so beautiful and just bought me knifes and did not try it doing this but not like your's more like hard and more fancy so how you doing this does you got the book to show you how do it? You must having fun doing this!
LMK thanks!

This message was edited Jun 18, 2004 2:40 PM

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

post more pic please

Tygh Valley, OR(Zone 6a)

wow, those are beautiful.

how much time involved in one of the watermelons?

Shame they're only temporary.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.