CLOSED: What a Round Robin?

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

I just discovered this forum, and I get the general idea that folks are cirulating seed, give and take some? Is there a description of how this game works somewhere? From some of the comments, it sounds like coded talk for international spying and intrigue! I might want to play!

Peter

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

It doesnt appear as though anyone has answered you yet Peter, so I'll go ahead and explain. :)

A round robin is a package that one person starts with a certain number of packets of seeds and sends on a route of participants. Each participant can take out as many seed packets as they want, as long as they put back in that many or more packets. They then send it to the next person on its route until the last person returns it to the original person. They are a lot of fun!

Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

It is simple and sounds great. Thanks so much for explaining. I am going to do one one of these days. First, to be sure I have some interesting seed to share.

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

I was wondering about it too. Now I got some idea. May be I will get a bit serious about it.

I love starting robins... you are always welcome..

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.