A new member from Chile!!!!!!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Welcome to Dave's Garden, Azulillo. You will love it here!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Welcome Azulillo!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

ursula - welcome to daves garden - i hope you get the use all the different forums especially the recipe forum. hint hint

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Thanks Herbie, that's very sweet of you, but I have been around since 2001. This thread is to welcome Azulillo, our latest Chilean member.

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Welcome Azulillo!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome to Daves, Azulillo. Hope you enjoy your time in the garden. This is a great place.

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Oh, wow, Chile. Welcome Azulillo, Don't ya just love that we can talk all over the world and get help, friends, and fun here at Dave's. Check out the forums. Some are bound to be just the right thing.

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

azulillo - welcome from a dumb new yorker.
ursula - thanks

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Herbie, I wouldn't call you a dumb new yorker, but a very sweet new yorker!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Welcome azulillo - hope you enjoy the garden!!
Ursula - your white geraniums (from the GAF) are about 2" high now!!! I'm so excited about them!

Santiago, Chile(Zone 4b)

Azulillo

Thanks you all for the greetings and good wishes.
You probably will not here from me very often as i have some difficults with the language but i love gardening especially propagation and fanatic off new species and i have seen a lot of them here.
Ursula its great for me to see there is someone near home and with so many friends at Daves Garden.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Don't let problems with the language stop you! We all have them!! :)

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

Heck no half the time I cant even spell and everyone still understands what Im trying to say. Please dont let the language thing stop you from asking a question or joining in.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Welcome to the Garden!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Welcome!! Please don't let a few words get in the way. I have my struggles with the English language too, and I grew up speaking it. We want to hear about what you grow, your challenges, problems, questions. Don't worry about words, we are friendly here and have other international subscribers so we will be happy to hear from you.

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Welcome, Azulillo! I agree with everyone else -- don't be afraid to join in!

Claire

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

Azulillo,

Me da gusto que te encuentras en nuestra familia de jardineros. Si acaso requires interpetacion, yo estoy
dispuesta.

English Version...

I'm happy to see you join our family of gardeners. If you need translations with anything...I can help.

Daisy

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Welcome Azulillo!

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Welcome Azulillo!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.