woohoo....i found it!!!

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

today i went to a greenhouse that is still growing and getting bigger every year....i found my vigna caricalla(spelling)...lol....i got 2 pots, 4 inch size.....i only gave $3.99 each...they are very nice established plants..i would say that they are about 12-18 inches tall......i am still gonna wait and see if i get the others from parks and see if the 2 are the same...oh i also got a depladenia red riding hood and a big pot of what looks to be giant oxallis....im gonna have to go early next year to their place

happy gardening
cindy

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Cindy,

Congrats!! I got 2 from Monticello that are doing great.
I gave up on Parks & cancelled my order after waiting 5 months. Sure hope you get your order.

Oh, we decided to wait till after
our storm season to finish the GH. Thanks again for all your help.

How did you do with the Dutchman Pipes?

Honeybee~Bonnie

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

well hey there bonnie......cant wait to see your finished project..:)...the dutchmans vine is up and growing slowly...lol.but yeah they did come up...i will have to get some pics soon....i got broms blooming that i have had for a few years and never did anything...i guess they like the greenhouse....i showed my hubby how big yours was...lol..he said well how come we didnt get one that big...i was like, cuz i didnt think i would need one that big...woohoo...now i know better.....make sure you send or post pics and share some pics of what your growing...ill get some taken and then gotta load the software on my new puter..too much work....and i am gonna wait for a while for parks and see what happens...have a good day

cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.