Hypertufa... :-)

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

(I put this post in the wrong forum...so I copied it over here. Hope you don't mind the cross-posting.)

:-D
I figured I'd start out my "newbie" status here on DG by asking a question that I'm certain has been asked before (after all, aren't 'newbies' supposed do this? ;-) )

After several years of gathering information on hypertufa recipes and ideas for projects (AND a husband who thinks 'hypertufa' is a "dumb thing!")...I've finally gotten what it takes to get started...RETIREMENT! :-D

Now, I'd like to hear from tufa-nuts who have successfully created planters that have survived the severe weather like we have here in Wisconsin.

Aside from any recipes, additives, and curing tips you might be able to offer, I'd LOVE to hear of any success you've had planting perennials in the tufa containers.

Pictures would be nice. ;-)

TIA...
julie

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!