Welcome with love

Fountain, FL(Zone 8a)

Just wanted to say a big welcome to my daughter, aspengirl. Although her birthday isn't until July,she got her present early. Welcome and enjoy your new "family". :-)))

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Welcome aspengirl. Your mom gave you a great gift. I know you will enjoy your subscription to Daves. Can't wait to meet you.

This message was edited May 22, 2004 9:03 PM

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Welcome aspengirl! You'll love it here! :)

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Another Iowa welcome here! Enjoy the garden!!

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

aspemgirl - hi and welcome to daves garden. great place to meet nice people.

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

Hey aspengirl, welcome to the garden. The aspen is one of my favorite trees.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

welcome daughter of ours!!! you will love it here!!!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

What a nice birthday gift you got, aspengirl. Come on in, sit down with a big glass of lemonade and tell us about yourself.

Alpharetta, GA

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome! I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful gift and a wonderful mom to share it with! I look forward to seeing all of you around. I am no expert on gardening so this will be a great place for me to learn more. I have 2 acres of land to make look beautiful so this will be a fabulous resource for me. I will be out of town until next week and then I look forward to "playing". Have a safe and happy holiday week-end!

Crossville, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome to DG Aspen! You gotta post some pictures of Aspen in the pets forum! (I'm Jocelyn, your mum's friend!).
DG is a great place to be!

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Welcome aspengirl! I get to meet your mom Saturday and I can't wait. So glad you are here, a great place to learn!

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

Now that is a sweet gift!
Welcome to this wonderful garden aspengirl, you couldn't find a better source for any type of gardening advice.

Vi

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

Welcome to our home away from home where all our gardening problems are talked about and laughed about too. I am sure you will find lots of info here as well as fun.

Welcome to our family.

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

Welcome!!

Pleasant Grove, UT(Zone 6a)

Welcome aspengirl!

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Welcome aspengirl, my daughter gave me my membership for Mothers day, it's a family thing and a friendly thing to do. If you haven't been round the forums - you'll find all kinds of inspiration for your acreage. So pull up a chair and dive in.

Oklahoma City, OK(Zone 7a)

Hope you enjoy it here at Dave's Garden! Have a look around, but be very, very careful. This site can be addictive! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.