Tropical looking irises

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

How about these colors for a hot look?

Thumbnail by Tropicman
San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Very pretty. Your right about a tropical look. Would love to trade for one of yours for one of mine. LMK

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Wow! Beautiful!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Tropicman - we have an over abundance of those around here. If you'd like, I could send you some rhizomes this fall. Irises are a very common plant up here (almost too common) and if you'd like some transplants - you got 'em! :) I'll keep an eye for various colors for you, and tag them. (many many dif kinds here)

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Karrie20x, If you have any extras I would love a couple too please. LMK the postage and I will send it to you.

Jan

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

What clear, vivid picture! Beautiful irises!~!!

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Karrie,if you got any hot colors combo,Id be interested in some,same here tombstone!
Thanks Granny!

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 8b)

Beautiful!!!!!
I have never been an iris fan, but that one could change my mind, as I love tropical looking plants!!
Janet

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

How can you NOT be an Iris fan? The colors & delicacies of bloom are breathtaking!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Not to mention a lot are very fragrant too!!!

Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

It was bad enough when I joined this site to learn about all of the daylilies that I knew nothing about!
Then it was the brugmansia forum and had to have a couple of those!
Now its the iris!!!!
Wanda that one is absolutely beautiful! I liked the first one but I know I must have a weak spot for the lavendars and purples!
I all ready have the ones that you gave me at the round-up planted and can hardly wait now until I can see the beautiful blooms that will happen!
I know you had 3 blooming during the round-up keep those pictures coming everybody!

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

How about...........

Thumbnail by Hibiscus
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

And.......

Thumbnail by Hibiscus
Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Hi,
Oh wow!!!
Look what I found open when I got home from work this evening!! Smells like black licorice too!

Thumbnail by Tropicman
Cassopolis, MI(Zone 5a)

Oh my goodness! Now I am really excited! Wanda was kind enough to share one of those with me!
That wine color is glorious!
Thanks for the pics!

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

They are all just gorgeous! Hibiscus, what is the name of that pink beauty you posted? It's to die for.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Hibiscus, can we have names of your beautiful blooms?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.