Lilies in the Valley

Has anyone ordered from these people?

I got my order from Dominion yesterday. Placed on-line Feb.2, not a word from them since, and the daylily I really had my heart set on was sold out, so I just got the three other plants.

Lilies in the Valley has the daylily I want, so I think I'll put an order in, but there's nothing in the Watchdog.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Sorry echoes I haven't heard of them. Do you have a link?

http://www.lilies.ca/

I put an order in. I am so bad.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Well now you be the first to rate it in the Watchdog. :)

What did you order? They have lovely plants.

Made you look. I ordered three hems - Startle, Double River Wye and Sabine Baur. Also lilies, Black Beauty and Dew Drop. I know Black Beauty has been around for a long time.

Do you have a large property? To grow so many daylillies, you must. Do you have any pics?

So many? I don't have THAT many. Problem is not size of property, just need less grass. Truckload of soil is coming next week.

Some of my daylily pics are in the PDB, if you go to my threads on my member page, down at the bottom are most of them.

Thumbnail by echoes

Now THAT'S a gorgeous picture.
I understand the concept of 'too many', sometimes too many is never enough.
I will go search your photos.

Glorious! All of your photos, just glorious.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Your garden is beautiful echoes...I love the colors and the misty look. It suits your surroundings beautifuly! :D

Do you have any more photos of the garden echoes? I love seeing gardens.

Thank you, echoes, lovely pics. I think "too many" adapts quite well by itself to abundance! I surely hope so as I have been scrounging at the plant sales here and look like an unkempt nursery myself. The Alpine Sale always does me in as they have weird and wonderful perennials, etc. Work cut our for me now for the next 3 months. JOY!

It's easy to get caught up in this time of year. So many neat and different things show up at garden sales. Then you wonder in October why they are still sitting in the grower pots.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

What a pretty spot.......you could run and jump right to the middle of that garden!

Thank you. Thank you. Can't take all the credit, but taking my bow.

And so you should take a bow, it's well deserved.

My order came yesterday. Everything looks good. Daylilys are a nice size, especially the pricier ones. Lily bulbs are fresh. If it all turns out to be what I ordered, I'll say great place.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.