What does it mean to check off details?

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

I have done a search, and am not finding anything about checking off details in the PDB. I saw under the UBER users, that most have "has checked off x amount details"
What is it, and how can I do it? :o)

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Shelly that means checking off the blocks like height, sun, color, zones etc. Filling in the empty spaces. It shows up on your member pages as options when ever you check off one. Sure anybody can do it and all help is appreciated in the database. I know you like daylilies the daylily database needs all kinds of details marked. It has 1000's of empty entries. That's what makes the database so special is everybody working together to make it the best.

Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

ahhh ha! Thank you so much mystic! I will check off blocks as soon as I see how things grow here for me. Thank you again!

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

I entered several new daylily entires with images and added images to others previous entries and tried to check off the blocks as I went but when I hit submit, most of the time it wouldn't update it. It was a hit and miss thing, if I tried them all at once, it wouldn't change anything and if I tried them one at a time, some updated, others didn't. It was very frustrating when I was taking the time to look up stats and the updates wouldn't take!!

Calif_Sue

You need to click to Switch to Live View found at the very top of the page to see the new updates, there is a couple of minutes time lag before they show up on the normal view which is a cached page.

Northern California, United States(Zone 9a)

Ah ha! I figured it might be a simple step I was missing. Ok so now I have a lot of work ahead of me updating all my entries!! Thanks Baa.

Pflugerville, TX(Zone 8b)

How to I add additional check boxes when some have already been completed. For instance, a plant that I am growing in my zone but my zone is not listed. It let's me add to a category when no check boxes have been checked but not to add additional ones when one or more have already been checked.

If you can't access the boxes due to them being checked off prior to you, then click on the Report an Error button on the PDB (ensuring you are on the page you want to make the additions to) and write in what you want changed, this will then be submitted to the PDB helpdesk for the admins to look into.

Pflugerville, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks Baa....I did that.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images