Quilting website

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

To those of you who like to quilt, and like doing neat things on the computer, here's a website.

www.hp.com/go/quilting

The Hewlett Packard folks were at the Paducah Quilt Show this weekend and we sat in on a little info session that was quite nice. Yes, this was hp themselves..not a quilt shop that sold things. Tech support people and wonderful big flat screen monitors to show how to run the programs. The computer people have figured out that quilters spend money... and lots of it.

There's a free download thingy that lets you design and print personalized fabric right from your own computer. Makes a nice addition to quilts for kids.....hear that Kathleen?? you can print a design and have their name and date worked right into the fabric.

We bought software that allows you to make your own labels or story sheets and print them on fabric.you can add photos or make a photo the entire background.

Just thought I'd give ya'll the link....we had a great time at the show and I've got pictures that I'll get worked up and post a 'virtual tour' of the show...some fantastic work.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!