CLOSED: Cup of Coffee Robin (total ripoff)

Columbus (Berwick), OH(Zone 5b)

Although I like tea, I must admit that I am a coffee addict. Usually the stronger the better. I have never been a morning person and I don't think that will change any time soon. I would be the last person between me and the coffee pot in the morning. That, as my roomy put it, is the fastest, easiest, most efficient, and probably messiest way to get killed. In any case I have been seeing these small packages of starbucks, gevallia and other brands for travel. YUM. I think some coffee along with some of your favorite seeds is a great way to start the day. Unusual annuals or first year perenials lets say. It is getting a lil late, but I am still game. Keep in mind this robin will probably be on the heavier side. Any takers?

RULES

1. PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2. YOU MAY TAKE AS MANY ITEMS AS YOU WISH JUST PLEASE PUT BACK IN AT LEAST THE SAME NUMBER OF ITEMS
3. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE PKG AND WHEN YOU MAIL IT. IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU DISCUSSED ONE OR MORE OF THE ITEMS YOU CHOSE AND WHY.
4. TRY AND MAIL WITHIN 3 DAYS. please please please!
5. IF YOU CANNOT MAIL WITH IN 3 DAYS JUST LET ME KNOW.
6. I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU GET DELIVERY CONFORMATION ON THE PKG WHEN YOU MAIL IT
7. PRIORITY MAIL IS NOT NECESSARY BUT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER.
8. I REALISE THAT POSTAGE IS AN ISSUE FOR MANY PEOPLE. TRY AND PUT IN LIGHT ITEMS SO AS TO KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN THEREFORE THE POSTAGE DOWN. HOWEVER, IF YOU DO HAVE A SERIOUS ISSUE WITH COST OF POSTAGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD HATE WHAT IS TO BE A JOY BECOME A BURDEN.

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I would like to addicted to these RR's.LOL so what are we putting in coffee samples.Or plants?Or seeds and coffee let me know.Robin

hello robin , im in tooooo....
seeds and coffee????or anything that has to do with coffee???

Definitely put in the coffee. Seeds, bulbs, roots that will be ok to travel. I would not put in something you think might have a chance of dying. Coffee nick knacks might be fun too. I have enough. maybe some special coffee flavorings.....hmmmmm!

sounds fun..... lets see where are the other coffee lovers on daves?????

:) We'll give it a few days and see who really is an addict. Just bought some columbian stuff today. It is so rick....YUM.
If there be only three...we'll go with that!

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Is this Robin in flight already or can I still jump in?

jump in.. we need a few more toooo....

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Thank's, I'd love to join in..Just let me know when

This message was edited May 3, 2004 11:52 AM

Ok guys, I am game if you are. Please send me you addys so I can get this package on the way. Small list is better than none at all, and ya never know people might jump on the band wagon.

sheran cohen
po box 3745
granada hills, ca 91344

count me in......................

Henderson, NV(Zone 8b)

Looks like a good place to start....I've not had a chance til now to figure out how to "get in" on anything. I love my morning coffee. But I'm a purist, just plain old black coffee and a little quiet...Actually I take my coffee cup first thing and go outside to check on my garden babies. Listen to the neighborhood mockingbird, etc....Then get ready for work, so am I suppose to email you with my address now and then what happens. Please be patient, I'm a newbie!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Count me in too. I love my java. I like the different flavors too. Sounds like fun to me. What do you mean by total ripoff?
Please explain.

This message was edited May 17, 2004 6:21 PM

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Is this Robin Going to Fly?

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I would like to be out of this thanks maineroses

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I'm out too. Not sure what happened here but I have lost interest. Thanks anyway.

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

I think this robin may have crashed & burned...I'm gonna bail out too...maybe another time...

Thx, Carol

Yazoo City, MS(Zone 7b)

Awwwww, poor birdie. I just started trying to catch the Robins.
What happened Cowboy?
Yvonne

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.