my first hanging basket....

Ladson, SC(Zone 8b)

Here it is, I'm sure it will look better when it fills out some more. I love the fuscia. I think the Verbena that I insterted through the moss on the sides might actually hang in there!

Thumbnail by AKelley
San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

It is very pretty. Keep us posted.

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

I like that a lot! I see the fuschia, verbena and some vinca major-- but what else is in there? salvia maybe?

I love the fuschia in there, does it do well in small spaces? I was going to buy one the other day but didn't know if it would thrive in my apartment living arrangement, ie containers :)

Ladson, SC(Zone 8b)

Hi Art_n_garden...Nope, that's not Salvia....although it does look like it in this shot. It's actually Impatiens....and yes, the fuschia is doing great. I love it. Thanks!

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Great looking basket. Just bought me a fuchsia last Thur. I had not see one before, and just loved it.

Nina

Ladson, SC(Zone 8b)

Thanks Nina. I really hadn't noticed them too much before either. I had heard of them, and I'm sure I'd seen some, but they never caught my attention like they did this year. The combination of red and purple on these blooms is amazing. I can't get enough now....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.