please wish me luck

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

my SSD hearing is on thursday morning

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I sure will and I will also keep you in my prayers for a successful visit with the authorities so you get all you need from them.

edited to clarify I shouldn't type when I am sleepy.

This message was edited Apr 14, 2004 4:45 PM

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Good Luck!

Flanders, NJ(Zone 6a)

Good Luck !!!!!!

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

May JESUS grant you favor with the authorities in the hearing.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

boy - it only took 20 minutes - so i guess that's either really really good, or really really bad! now i just have to wait. thank you all

I will be here keeping you in my prayers and keeping my fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed for you.

Good Luck!!!!!

edited to say: Don't give up even if they turn you down. I have a friend who had to go to them four times before they finally accepted him. Don't get discouraged. Hugs, Lani

This message was edited Apr 15, 2004 11:03 AM

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Lani's right - sometimes you have to be a squeaky wheel. God's best to you, handhelpers. :)

Sometimes you have to squeek really really loud for them to hear you. My friend hired an attorney to help him and wished he had done it before the first time. They have a limit by law of what they can charge for their services for this particular task.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

my representation was actually free - people hired by the LDT payers so they could limit their liability. so actually i'm one of the lucky ones....as long as my LTD keeps getting approved. it's just scary and a real hassle. next week i get to have another FCE and then another IME - sometimes i'm ready to just give up on all of this....

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

Hang in there handhelpers! They make it a hassle in hope's people will give up. Don't let it get you down.
Keeping you in my prayers.

Dixiechick

PS.
Been there
done that!

Pembroke Pines, FL(Zone 10a)

I never knew if I was approved or disapproved. They wouldn't say. Only when I recieved my check a couple of months later did I know I was approved. It is a terrible system that certainly needs improvement.

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

YEAH!!!!! I got my letter today! "FULLY FAVORABLE" - that's a relief!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Excellent! What a relief for you!

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Great news,

Wonderful! Prayer is answered once again.

Flanders, NJ(Zone 6a)

God Bless you, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Prattville, AL(Zone 8a)

What Great News! I'm gald things went well for you.
Take care and God Bless

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.