Ratza..anyone heard of him ?

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi..I 'm worried about Ratza. If anyone has heard of him..please just let me know if he 's fine.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I have been wondering as well!

Bucharest, Romania

I`ve heard of Ratza; he`s in jail- he got 6 months for smacking a policeman - he said he'll be back in no time.
He asked me to check the forum for him and post a message and to take care of his seedlings ( see photo) and plant them in his garden - which I did. There`ll be lots of tomatoes and peppers for him to eat when he gets out of the can.
He also asked me to say 'thanks' to all on this forum who contributed to his garden and especially to those who did the shopping in the US an in the Netherlands.
I`m his cousin, Daniel.

Thumbnail by Ratza
Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

:O I hope he will get out soon!

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Please tell him that I 'll be thinking of him and hoping he keeps safe. Rumanian jail is a pretty hard place to be I think...more worse than the Dutch jail. Oh waauw...slapping a policeman and getting six months...he must have slapped hard..I hope he had a good reason to do that.
Thanks for letting us know Daniel !
Do you think he'll appreciate getting some mail there to cheer him up a little ?

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey, Saya...that is a good idea..Daniel thanks for telling us..
If you send me the address, I will send him a note..via snail mail...6 months? ekkkk...thanks ahead...

smiles..

Diana...PS. looks like he sure did some seed sowing, before he left...~~~~~

Bucharest, Romania

Just kidding - I`m not in jail.
Check out my new cats.

Thumbnail by Ratza
Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

What?~~~What?~~~~ where have you been...my gosh...we have missed you...cute kittens though....

Smiles....Diana....

Yorkshire,

I've never 'met' you Ratza, but think your kittens are gorgeous. I would love the little tortoiseshell one :)

Terri1948

Bucharest, Romania

I`m fine, thanks for asking. I`m not in jail yet - still waiting to be indicted.
This is a recent photo of me taken with my brand new Kodak 310A digital camera.

Thumbnail by Ratza
Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

From April to July is a long time for a 'joke'. Shame on you. Telling tall tales.!
Still, it may yet be true and at least you know the folks at Dave's would send cheerful messages to you in your interrment. Whatever possessed you to slap a policeman - that's not smart no matter what country you live in.

That's a happy looking puddle of cat and kittens and a tremendous number of seedlings. Hope you /or Daniel/ got them all planted. Good luck to you.

Bucharest, Romania

Thanks. There is no Daniel - I made him up.
Well, I was sort of drunk and they tried to handcuff me - I had to defend myself!
And Romanian policemen are scum.

Thumbnail by Ratza
Lappeenranta, Finland(Zone 3a)

Hahahahah, you're the best Ratza!:) Good joke:) Well, of course you had to defense your self:)

Thumbnail by Mitjo

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.