Have baby tiger lilies for SASE

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Yep I got them, tons of them, LOL I can put some in with yur obedient plants if your getting them too, lmk if youwant any, their small one leaved right now. orange w/ black dots on the flowers

kathy

Elizabethton, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes yes yes yes yes the common orange ones with raised shiny dark brown/black markings?

email me - I'm out of town tomorrow through Tuesday so don't be alarmed if I don't reply right away.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love some. e-mail me.

Thanks

Sandy

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

I would love some too.Thanks

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I sent everybody email, let me get these out and I"ll post if I have some more left

thanks

kathy

virginia beach, VA(Zone 8a)

please let me know if you have any more left...>>>pplllleeaaaaaseee....

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I will take another look tomorrow, tropical nut and let you know for sure If I can do more ok

their coming up in my herb garden as well, so I might have enough to fit you in

kathy

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Watch out--I mentioned Tigerlilies last summer & ended up digging by flashlight to keep up with the demand!

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers
markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Any left??

Skowhegan, ME(Zone 5b)

Would it be possible to find a few more ????

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

any left-id luv to add some to the garden!

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

If you don't have any left, could you recommend where to get them? I checked around here but can't find them. They're soooo pretty!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

hey guys, I'm gonna have to wait and fill the SASE's that are coming first, then i'll post back here and let yall know if I have any more. ok

the grass is growng up around them and i need to hurry and get them gone or hubby will be cutting them down, if he does that I won't find the little buggers. lol

no worries though, I stole the lawn mower key. he he

ain't I slick!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

lol thats cute!!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

put me on list if you have any left please

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Sounds great! Count me in too! If that's ok... It also works to hide the gascan!!!! Mere

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

well, now , that's a good idea, LOL I'm the one who has to buy gas. hum, honey I forgot this time. Real pretty flowers wandasflowers , their not orange are they, they look redish color? neat I saw some pink ones at lowes th0ught theywere neat looking.

kathy

These are the traditional deep orange that always grew at Mom's house. I have the pink Asiatics, but they're only about 3.5 feet tall. Multiply fast too.

I alos have deep red/orange Starfire Asiatics. I like the vertical look of the lilies. 3-4 foot tall No polka dots on these..

And I like the white Asiatics too. 3-4 foot tall. They need alot of sun, but they never fall over in a storm & bloom heavily from year to year. I grow them in clumps.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

they are nice , very pretty

kathy

Lombard, IL(Zone 5a)

mee too if any are left
Lori

Thats nice, lmk
Lori

This message was edited Apr 5, 2004 8:13 AM

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Let me fill thse SASE's I have going, then i'll look back here and see who's not been worked in, and i'll email you all then,

kathy

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I'm posting this on all three SASE forums I have, because I'm not sure of all of your garden names, and some of you are getting more than just one of these, so I'll post on all forums just to make sure you get this message. I have received in the past 2 days these money orders/ stamps etc.

Angela lehman
groovytee Antoniette suppa
amy prillwitz
Barb povlich

will get all these SASE's out Monday priority mail. thanks ladies, If I get more SASE's monday in the mail, they will go out monday as well,

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

If you don't have enough I will be getting rid of some this spring. They spread out quite a bit and I usually just pull them out. I could sure share them! LMK!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Don't forget me if they are hardy to zone 5. I'd love some. Thanks, Jody

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

Jodyc sorry, their all gone. I'm pretty much done with the SASE's that i've got posted

kathy

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

JodyC, I still have some.

Kathy_ann - how did you send them? I send a box to OR and wondered if you had a better packing system? Really new at shipping plants here!

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

I just wrap the roots in wet paper towel, then lightly wrap the paper towel in saran wrap, put news paper in the bottom of box and around the plant, to secure it so it won't jossle around during shipping, I've always had good luck shipping plants this way.

kathy

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

Thanks, kathy! I put about a dozen bulbs in a ziplock bag and put styro peanuts around them. I think I'll try newspaper next time - about out of peanuts. :)

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

oh yes, Sending plants bulbs or what ever sealed up in a zip lock bag is almost sure punishment for those babies, they need air to survive that long trip in the dark, they will be mush if their sealed up in a bag. even in the winter when their sealed in a bag they don't have a good chance of survival. if your sending just bulbs, you can wrap them up in newspaper, if their bulbs with growth on them you'll need to wet the roots to keep the growth from dying off while shipping. often I send regular bulbs in a lunch sack, paper bag, it's pretty easy to label the bag with a marker, just fold it over staple or tape it shut. and your done
hope this helps some

kathy

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

yes, thanks a bunch, kathy. I sent it priority and blew air in the bag before I sealed it so who knows... I haven't heard from her yet. Hopefully she'll let me know soon if they arrived and in what shape! :)

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Ok, I have some seeds, but I may have to wait until next year to plant them. Hopefully I'll feel better next year. LOL. Jody

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.