Did you know???

Long Beach, CA

Did you know that exercise and and eating right is only a portion of what your body needs? Did you know that our pets and farm animals get more vitamins and minerals than we do? Did you know that most of the pills and products we actually swallow are excreted from our bodies witout even having any effect?
I knew some of it but was surprised when a friend of mine gave me an article to read that explained how vitamins and minerals work for us. How we are often being fooled by companies that are just out there trying to get our money with synthetic products. I found something that offers liquid vitamins that are 100% natural. I can only recommend the products cause they helped me get rid of my migraines and my backpain as well. If anybody is interested you can check out the following site
https://lifeforce-intl.com/index.asp?rpin=20454907

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!