3-27-04 - POST GAIN/LOSS HERE

Morning all...Sheesh, where did the week go? It seems we were just posting yesterday.

I really got an upper body workout yesterday. We hand-mixed about a yard of concrete and I did the shoveling into the mortar box. I'm not strong enough to do the actual mixing. DH did that.

Did anybody watch that special on Dateline last night about 3 young people trying to lose weight? I don't watch much tv but I was so brain dead and turned it on in the middle of it anyway but it was about 3 youngsters (teen-agers) trying to lose weight. I think they all started out over 300 pounds. It was so sad.

Anyway, one more week of this challenge. Congrats to all who participated. I think we've all done wonderful. Have a great Saturday and I hope you get to play in your yard today!

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!