Welcome to the Shady Garden forum!

By popular request, here's the shady garden forum! Any shade-loving plants are fair game here!

Dave

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

thanks Dave! I have a backyard FULL of shade I will be gardening in next year! Julie

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

I can't believe how fast you add these forums! Seems like you create them as fast as a wink! Thanks for adding this one, I love the shade and like to garden in the shade as much as in the sun. I am hoping that this forum will help me expand my knowledge considerably.

Pleasantville, NY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Dave for the Shade Forum,
That's all I've got is half-shade to shade. I'm really looking forward to this.

Hi! I have a shady garden with a couple of oak trees in it. This means we have plenty of colour in May and June but the borders are then deprived of both water and light in summer. Ferns and rhododendrons do well and need little attention, but for summer colour I plant up hanging baskets and bags and suspend them from trees, posts, anywhere I can. By the way, I couldn't register in Preferences as I live in London, England. Any plans for extending the site towards other countries? It's a great site.

Ottawa, ON(Zone 4a)

Cate, there are a number of people from the UK who have registered just fine. Try again.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.