Monday, March 22, 2004

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

THANKYOU, JESUS!! We got the loan at the bank this morning(borrowed Holly's pickup to go into Sedalia)and paid the transmission shop in full for the job. If the transmission comes in quickly enough we will have 'Carry' back by the weekend. I sure miss having our own vehicle.

It is a gorgeous day outside. By the time we got home from the bank, lunch at a local Oriental restraunt, grocery shopping, and a couple other little things I had a headache and just need to unwind and rest a bit. I should be able to go outside in a while and maybe get some things done. The temps are suppose to just keep going up all this week. That means I may actually get some tilling and planting done before it is over. I got 4 packages of flower seeds at Dollar General. $.25 each. I haven't even tried to start either Mantis tiller yet. I have seeds for leaf lettuce, spinach, brussel sprouts, and some other early spring crops that I would like to get planted.

GOD bless and keep each and all of you. Try not to overdo and wear yourselves out in your zeal to get all this early spring work done. And count your blessings if you are able to do some yardening because there are many who would love to do that and can't for one reason or another.

This thread has 48 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!