Mandevilla Dipladenia "Red Riding Hood"

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

Does anyone know where I can buy a Red Riding Hood Mandevilla online? I did a search and came up with nothing. I'd be willing to trade if someone has one to trade. http://plantsdatabase.com/showpicture/2155/
Thanks a bunch!
Toni

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

Have you tried "Almost Eden"?

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

They didn't have it online, I'm going to call them and see if they can't get it for me.
Thanks for the info...

This message was edited Mar 22, 2004 8:29 AM

Navarre (NW FL), FL(Zone 8b)

Groovy,
Those are easy to propogate maybe you should ask around here at DG. Someone has to have it. I plan on adding these to my collection eventually. Good luck.

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks BugFreak, maybe I'll do that. I have the Alice Dupont and I just love it...

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

Gagalin, Almost Eden just called me and they are shipping me one! Thanks a million!!!

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

I am glad you found one. Oh No! Maybe i will get one too!LOL!
DH says that I need to slow down buying plants!Oh, BUT I CAN"T! LOL

Mesilla Park, NM

Hi Toni,
Gosh, I have tried several of these vines and cannot seem to keep them alive from one year to the next. I may try just one more time.. They are so pretty, it seems that they only do well in dappled shade here. Glad you found one. A

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

hey i got one for 5.97 at walmart!!

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

No way!!!
My Walmart didn't have any :(

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

they had three sizes the 5.97 was one gallon they had 2.5 and 5 gallons ones also 11.97 and 14.97, that wierd isn't it

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

groovy when it warms up there, they will probably have some

Washington, PA(Zone 6b)

I hope so, I ordered one from Almost Eden for my friend (it's a surprise) but I'd like one too... :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.