This is Reality

Cuyahoga Falls, OH(Zone 5a)

Yesterday was beautiful - warm, sunny... My 19 year old son and I did the grocery shopping and went out to lunch. Nice day.

About 1am this morning, Mike started throwing up. To make a long story short, he was sick all night. Every couple of hours I got up and asked him if there was anything I could do for him. He said no. And every couple of hours inbetween, each one of my five cats nudged me to tell me that Mike was sick.

Dawn came. I got up - gave up - and went in to the kitchen for a drink of water. First of all - second day of spring and it is snowing. Then I saw that a cat had puked during the night - on the livingroom carpet, of course. I got my drink, cleaned up after the cat, checked on Mike and went back to bed.

About an hour later I got up. Mike was feeling better, but still in bed. My DH and I were having our morning coffee - and a second cat went under the piano and threw up a hairball.

And it is 1:40 pm, 30* and still snowing. Now THAT is reality ! Think it would make a good tv show ? LOL !

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!