Target Find

Clermont County, OH(Zone 6a)

Well I did stop by Target last night and met Michelle. She is very nice and we had fun talking. While I was there I found a box of shelves. They are meant for the bathroom but would work anywhere. They are silver colored and come with a 6, 3, 2 shelf, and wall mount 2 shelf. The brand is Basic Principle 4 piece bath furniture set. Regular price $50 but now on clearance for $25. I put the 2shelf in the bathroom because it's the type that goes behind your toilet. The wall shelf will go somewhere and the other two will be in the living room. The sizes are
6- 55 1/2" h x 13 5/16" w x 13 5/16" d,
3- 32" h x 13 5/16" w x 13 5/16" d,
2- 61 3/8 in. h x 25 in. w x 8 1/4 in. d,
wall - 18" h x 18" w x 7 1/8" d
I then used an old clear shower curtain to wrap around the 6 shelf and made a make shift green house. It was pretty easy to do and sew on the sewing machine. When I get pictures I'll post them to share. I know they are not very wide but this is working in the pinch and it was cheap.

This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!