CLOSED: routes and rules for anything goes round robin

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

RULES

1. PLAY FAIR AND HAVE FUN
2. YOU MAY TAKE AS MANY items AS YOU WISH JUST PLEASE PUT BACK IN THE SAME NUMBER OF ITEMS
3. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THE PKG AND WHEN YOU MAIL IT.
4. TRY AND MAIL WITHIN 3 DAYS
5. IF YOU CANNOT MAIL WITH IN 3 DAYS JUST LET ME KNOW.
6. THIS TIME I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU GET DELIVERY CONFORMATION ON THE PKG WHEN YOU MAIL IT
7. PRIORITY MAIL IS NOT NECESSARY
8. TRY AND PUT IN LIGHT ITEMS SO AS TO KEEP THE WEIGHT DOWN THEREFORE THE POSTAGE DOWN,

RR#1

JCF GA MAILED ON...APRIL 8, 2004
1. LIMEYLISA IL
2. EILEENMLAMB IL...recd 4/16/04
3. DJM906 IL..RECD AND MAILED
4. OHIOBREEZY OH
5. BABSADVENTURE WI
6. MAINEROSES ME
7. BACK TO JCF GA

RR#2

JCF GA MAILED ON...APRIL 8, 2004
1. SHERAN CA...recd 4/14/04...mailed
2. EMH48 TX..RECD
3. LOUDIGGER TX..recd and mailed
4. BUTTONEER PA
5. TREE__CLIMBER MI
6. PINS2006 GA
7. BACK TO JCF GA...recd back with lots of goodies. i hope everyone enjoyed it. thanks sheran for the surprise. already planted.

This message was edited Jun 8, 2004 11:36 AM

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Has this robin flown yet?

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

going in the am. sorry for the delay. i have been sick with sinus, ears and chest infection and with my asthma i have about had it. much better today though.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

sounds like you got what I got. Started out as a sore throat 1 month ago, doctored for it & ended up going to an ENT and he gave me prednisone & something to make me cough up stuff. Then I really started coughing & ended up with eyes watering, sneezing, nose running, coughing & wheezing (I have asthma, too). Have lost 2 days & 2 hours of work with this. Step daughter had it, gave it to her Dad (my DH), then to her Mother and I finally got it from DH. It's a real bummer. I commiserate with you.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

well i am feeling a little better but i will not have the funds to mail these until the 1st. so be patient and they are coming.

hope your feeling better....

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i was until dh and me got some kind of stomach virus. for the last 3 days but better now. the boxes will fly monday for sure

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

THEY FINALLY FLEW TODAY!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PATIENCE. I WAS SO SICK WITH THAT VIRUS. GOOD TO GO NOW.

glad you are feeling better.. im watching for the robin to fly in........

sheran.

the box is here....how did you know I needed nasturstium seeds........ took two other goodies and adding as we speak
6 more.....

what a fun idea...

there is a special gift for you inside...

sheran.

emh watch your mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

Number One landed in Ashton IL... I'm looking through it and will send back out Sat or Monday. At that time, I'll post delivery conf.

Does everyone know that you get FREE delivery confirmation if you print out the mailing label online, at the USPS website? You don't even need to PAY for the POSTAGE online (even though you can), but if you just print the label it's FREE CONFIRMATION! Can you tell I'm just so excited about that ?

Eileen

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thanks eileen for the info. i must check this out

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Robin landed here yesterday. It was quite nice. I will mail it out today and will post the confirmation number when I get home. Look out, Laurrie!

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

I got it today, will mail out in the morning.
I would like to add that any gifts for the host should be mailed to her instead of putting un the box and having to pay postage over and over.just my 2 cents worth...not much in this robin yet....Janet can I put it in a smaller box to keep postage down ? the last person paid over 6.00 to mail..thats a little high for what is in the box ..a few items and lots of shedded paper.lmk

If anyone has an issue with the special gift enclosed for the host... send it back to me I will reimburse the postage....and send it myself.
--for the hard work it takes to do the robins.... its not the money its the thought.

sheran

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A SMALLER BOX.

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

I understand that Sheran.but why should we all have to pay postage over and over to get it to the host....whatever it is you send will ending up costing more just in postage..
I will send it on on the next person tomorrow...
To myself it isnt worth the postage, I am disabled and dont have extra money to throw away...
You know the iteams in the box all together arent worth 6.00 that will cost to mail this robin...
Janet I will repack in a smaller box , since I havent heard from you....The 3 packs of seeds in the box are old , there was a small clay pot, 2 pencils,some plant ties , 4 plant name tags,2 pks of candles,baggies for seeds, paper printouts seed bags,plant food sticks, bee plant marker, canning lables thats it ...I will use peanuts instead of the paper to keep cost down.
never again will I join another robin.anit worth the cost of mailing..

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

emh i am sorry you are so upset about this. we all do the rr's for the fun of it not necessarily for what we can get. i too am disabled as is dh so i understand money being tight. with 2 teenage girls it is hard to make ends meet. i am sorry for your being upset and i hope you do not let this stop you from havuing fun with these in the future.

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Robin going to Laurrie confirmation number is:
0303 3430 0002 5465 3238
Enjoy! Doris

EMH... DO ME A FAV.. TAKE THE SUPRISE FOR JCF AND KEEP IT.. AS I DO HAVE ANOTHER AND WILL MAKE SURE JCF GETS IT UNDER SEPERATE COVER. ID LOVE FOR YOU TO HAVE IT.
I DO ALSO WORK ON A LIMITED BUDGET AND UNDERSTAND..
DONT MISS OUT ON THE ROBINS. MOST OF THEM ARE SMALLER, S.A. ENVELOPES OF SEEDS AND LESS EXPENSIVE...

LOOK TO TRADE WITH YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

SHERAN

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I am so glad you are feeling better i know what that is like had shoulder surgery fir,still feeling yuck...Hugs to you for taking time out to do these robin's I am to on dissabuilty and money is tight.Pray for you Robin

Broadview, SK(Zone 3a)

I keep missing the start of the Round Robins
So if you do another please email me. Dorothy
wildcraft@sasktel.net

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

received and will try my best to get in mail by tomorrow, Wednesday the 28th, I have just gotten the water pump replaced on my truck, so have wheels and can travel!!
Laurrie
ps - will post confirmation number after I get back from post office tomorrow

editing to add the confirmation number here: 0310 2990 0003 6438 3186
Hope you all have a blast :)

This message was edited Apr 30, 2004 4:44 PM

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

I have it Friday so LeaRN has it in Hoston.misplaced DC Nnumber will look for it

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

Robin is here and going out this evening. This was a fun idea. hope Buttoneer finds somthing she likes. Thank you for including me. Margie aka "Queen of Dirtland'" lol

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

thank you so much for the gifts. that was so sweet of you. still no valetine robin

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.