ANY BLACK FLOWERS OUT THERE?

Lombard, IL(Zone 5a)

would love to have some black flowers for trade if anyone is interested. lmk My 11 yr old niece is interested in a few. any help out there?Lori

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

I have Black Mondo grass for trade

Coopersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

I will have black hollyhock - i just traded the last of my seeds, but will have seedlings as soon as the snow melts

Lombard, IL(Zone 5a)

GREAT! WHAT WOULD YOU TWO LIKE TO TRADE. MY NIECE IS GOING TO BE DELIGHTED LORI LMK

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

Lori, How about black elephant ears? Blackie sweet potato vine? Ace of Spades sweet potato vine? I like the black ele. ears with pink caladiums. I tried them with while caladiums, but it looked way too formal.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

You could try some Purple Majesty Millet also. Very dark purple/black look to it.

Lombard, IL(Zone 5a)

Looks the holly hock is the only flower right? others are grass, or somethin else, millet? hollyhock was very pretty, i'll trade that, wacha lookin for???????????
Lori

(Zone 4b)

for fall bulbs get allium atropupereum, its maroon black and oh so striking! With big green seed heads. Im looking for come black cohosh hillside black beauty if any one has....greta.

Rockford, IL(Zone 4b)

I love Bowles Black viola. It is easy from seed. It tends to self-seed and spread, but it looks nice in the spring. I pull it when leggy and get a new crop the following year.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

There are also black poppies, black peony tulips, black parrot tulips...

Evansville, IN

I have a black coreopsis
very nice flower blooms early spring through summer

(Zone 4b)

black coreopsis!!!??? Wow! Annual or perrennial. I know lime rock ruby around here is not a true perrenial Im gonna check the data base for a pict. I was gonna mention the poppies as I saw some the other day but looks like its been mentioned. You need to treat alot of these as self sowing annuals.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.