Guidance reqd. for color

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

Am new to this particular forum. Am doing some additions in my garden with a few old wooden poles and some other things like that. Have them fixed vertically to the ground using cement (mainly to prevent them from eaten by termites through the earth). They are going to serve as supports for climbers (not sure as of now, which ones). Exp. the two wooden poles are from old tree branches (fiddlewood) of which, I peeled off the dried bark neatly and they show some lovely grains. The rest of them are of old beams (partly attacked by termites and so they had fallen down before it caught my attention).

Which colour will be most suitable for such garden projects? Their finish is not neat since they are 'junk' material. How should I go about colouring them to make it look attractive, at the same time, in a way concealing the rugged 'finish'?

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!