Love the foliage

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

This is the foliage of Stuttgart ~ love it!

Thumbnail by Liz
Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Right now I feel I'm on the show Survivor and Jerry is talking about all the wonderful food they can't have...but summer is coming and this is a wonderful preview!!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I have this one coming when the Roundup comes to Iowa. Can't wait to grow it. Do you put it in full sun?

Shirley, it hates sun, the edges of the leaves will brown. But it's well worth giving it what it wants.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I have shade, so I'll see what I can do with it.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh Wow! I love it also!! I am on a hunt now!!

I found it!! LOL. And I also saw this on Plants Delight site
"....plenty of moisture. In late summer, the plants are topped with inconspicuous small peachy flowers... WOW!!! We have been told that adding extra magnesium (Epsom Salts) to the soil will help prevent the foliage burning... we will see."

This message was edited Mar 16, 2004 9:48 PM

Kell, you lucky duck, can find everything where you are.
San Fransisco, my favorite place away from home.
Did I tell you I'm moving in next door?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I found it online Miss Lizzy! LOL. No nurseries are open at 10 PM even here! LOL. You would hate it here. Too big a step down! LOL

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

we'll all come.....I like sausages and toast for breakfast!!!!!!How about the rest of you?????????

I have caffeine for breakfast. It's quick, it's easy and it goes straight to my brain.

Harrisville, MI(Zone 5b)

Whew,I am glad to see a picture of this one,I just got one from Gourd,I was not sure what it looked like,but I knew I wanted it.
Very nice one Liz,it sure likes you!

Root, this plant is like a cat. It's not that it likes you, it only makes it if you do exactly what it wants. lol

You'll love it, Root. Truly a beauty-Elegant-Elegant, but Liz does not lie. It is a cat.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.