paint recommendation

Melbourne, FL(Zone 9a)

hi all
i just finished painting the kitchen in my new house and used BENJAMIN MOORE EGGSHELL- IT IS AWESOME PAINT and i highly recommend it- i had searched online before buying any paint and found on many forums that BJ was highly recommended - i totally agree with them-- the coverage was amazing, NO PAINT SMELL AT ALL, very fast drying time...

also a friend gave us a super painting gift she got on QVC it is a roller that uses NO TRAY- the paint is poured into the roller and there are NO SPILLS, NO SPATTERS, NO DRIPS, NO MESS.. the thing is totally incredible-- this is the first paint job i have done with out getting more paint on me that the walls-- clean up was a breeze-- the roller is a little heavy if you put a quart of paint in it but with less than a quart it works aok too-

here is the info from qvc site-- its only $20.00!!!!!!!

Paint continuously without the dipping and dripping: the Paint Runner is a self-contained system that gets the job done easier by holding one quart of paint in the roller head. Use it on textured walls and ceilings, as well as interior or exterior surfaces. The cloth roller is easy to clean--simply soak and rinse.

Approximate measurements: Roller 7"L. Paint Runner 9"L.

Made in Singapore.
one Paint Runner with roller
three extra heads
one 3'L pole
one 1-1/2 qt jug

if you are doing any painting RUN to QVC and get this -- you wont be sorry -- it is the most incredible invention i have ever used---

i do not have any affliation with qvc or paint runner- i never heard of it until today when my friend brought the kit over for us as a gift--

no paint on floor, no spatters ANYWHERE
yeah i sound like a commercial but i cant help it- i just had to tell folks about this even though i am so tired right now i can barely keep my eyes open-

if ya have any other questions dont hestitate to ask
i am off to beddie bye

This thread has 5 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!