Maggie meets raindrop

Belleville , IL(Zone 6b)

A few days ago I took Raindrop out of the garage where he spends the winter inside. The dogs have been in the garage but never seemed to notice him up on a table in his cage. He loves it when it warms up cause he can go outdoors and run around in an enclosed area.
Well, since he was in the garage, I have gotten the two puppies. They seem very curious. Raindrop is used to dogs, so he doesn't freak out and that helps.
Maggie and Stormy were very interested in this new animal in their play area. I noticed earlier when I brought Raindrop outside for a short while that Maggie immediately tried to dig under the cage. I have laid the cage on chicken wire before lining the bottom with straw. So this makes it dig proof.
After sitting with Maggie and running her off several times, she decided she could remain longer and observe if she was quiet. So she laid down finally all flattened out to watch the bun.
I think with some desensitization she will get over the original kick of bothering the bunny. Now she seldom spends much time at all with the bunny cage.
Here are Stormy and Lucy with Maggie watching the bunny when I first brought him to his outdoor cage earlier this week.

Thumbnail by Windy
This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!