Looking for some vines for zone B

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

I have 500 feet of fence and i want to vine it up, seeds or starts please if any one has any for postage I would love it flowering ones please thanks so much I have clematis that won't do anything and Black Eyed Susan vine started I would love some other kinds Thank you in advance

Vancleave, MS(Zone 8b)

Amanda my clitoria vine grows fast and thick. I'll bring you some seeds to the roundup or you can SASE me now.

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

I'm going to swerve this thread for a second, What is "Zone B" ?

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

alabama lower about 12 hours from you i think

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

Thanks donna, i think i will mail you an envelope, so i can get them started now inside, i really appreciate it

This message was edited Mar 8, 2004 8:11 AM

Well sure, Spring, but where did the B come from. I thought zones were rated primarily by numbers, sometimes followed by a letter. I'm in 10b. I'm still new to gardening and likely to learn at least one new thing every day.

:^)
Molly

Brundidge, AL(Zone 8b)

MOllY, this is true,you will learn today that I am senile!! MY mind gets to were it wants to take a day off every now and then!! 8b would be my zone , you should feel bad for making fun of me and send me a vine or seed if you have any to share LOL :~))

Okay Springsong, thanks for that new bit of knowledge for my day. LOL. Send me your address and I will send you 2 colors of Morning Glory seeds, Red Pink or Purple?

Mesilla Park, NM

springsong, I have some seeds you might like, purple hyacinth beans , yellow cats claw macfadeyna vine (P). Send me your address and a whole ton of MG mix. Antoinette

edited: to delete one I ran out of.

This message was edited Mar 10, 2004 11:23 PM

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Amanda I have a mix of mg's that I just love. They are very pale dusty blues, pinks, chocolates and lavenders. I must have a gazillion of them and you're welcome to them if you'd like.

Brinda :)

Thumbnail by Brinda

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.