Welcome to the Peony forum!

Have fun!

Dave

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Thanks Dave!

Stoneham, MA(Zone 6a)

Hoooray!! Thank you Dave!

Commerce, GA(Zone 8a)

Thanks Dave! Now someone tell me what kind to grow here in Fort Pierce, Fl! Thanks, Melba

Woohoo!!!!
Thanks Dave!!!!

skatayama

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

YAY! thank you dave, now thats a true democracy :)

Willamette Valley-OS, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh Boy-Oh Boy-Oh Boy
#82 Forum...Now Open for Business.

(A Little Music Maestro)

You Say...Pee-ah-Nee.
I Say...Pee-oh-Nay.
You Say...Pay-oh-Nay.
I Say...Pee-oh-Nee.

Peony...Peony...Peony...Peony...
Let's Call the Winter Off!(lol)

(It Was 70+ Degrees Today...I'm a Little Giddy!
Plus...The 10 Cups of Coffee Has Helped...LOL)

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Thanks Dave

Wewoka, OK(Zone 7a)

Just starting with peonies - this should really help!! Thanks Dave.

Elkhart, IA(Zone 5a)

THANK YOU DAVE...peonies are my (or should I say, one of my)favorite perennials!

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

GagalinFL - Gilbert H. Wild and Son catalog lists these for southern gardens - Big Red Boomer Sooner, Bowl of Beauty, Carol, Kansas and Duchess de Nemours. It adds -please note that you must still have some freezing temperature to get bud set! Good Luck!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Thank you, Dave. I expect to learn a lot on this forum.

Clanton, AL(Zone 8a)

I am new to peonies and am happy to see this forum here. I just got my only this past fall. Mine is coming up and is up about 4-5 inches now. I hope to see it bloom this year but i know it may not since it has been moved.
What types of peonies should i look for for zone 7 here in Alabama? I love these plants and look forward to planting more. Robbie

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I posted the types that Gilbert H. Wild and Son recommend above. I really don't know any more about growing them in southern regions. sorry! :)

Clanton, AL(Zone 8a)

Kooger, i didnt read all the posts so i missed the above post before i typed in my post. Thanks for the information. When mine is up and going, i will get a picture and post it here. Thanks, Robbie

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

Looking forward to the exchange of info on this forum. I had a great peony year last year - all 5 of my tree peonies had blooms and most of the herbaceous ones did well too. Keeping my fingers crossed for a repeat show this year. This is one plant that is definitely worth making room for in the garden!!

south portland, ME(Zone 5b)

is anything happening re: a peony co-op? not seed, but lots of eyes and roots?

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

sweetsis - check the sorbet peony thread... most people interested in a coop are posting there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.