New Picture in Album

Valley Village, CA

This is a test. Camera is in the shop, I have better pictures to send then these. I will be taking a complete set of pictures in the back area of the Huntington for you all, be patience with me thanks, gang Norma

Thumbnail by Crasulady2
Valley Village, CA

This building is structured like a glass tube. This is a tropical house. Orchids, Hoya, a few Aloe, big leaf tropical plants.

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

What a cool place! I would love to walk through it and see everything.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Hmmmm.....................
I wonder if I can put one of those in the backyard.
It would solve a lot of problems. lol

Ric

Valley Village, CA

Rick, you could, it could be built straight up with elevators to each floor, each floor 20x20 X 3 heheheh

Still redoing all the Haworthia, 9 more flats to go. 25 per flat. Then I will know what I have and what I don't, there must some duplicates in that batch. I will be dividing them all, they are all over growing their pots, except of course the expensive species. I have two beautiful H. marginata, no offset, so I scooped out the center of one hoping, still no new offset growth.

I really must start the Sans. by April 1 no dangeer of frost by then usually, except in rare occasions like 6 years ago.

Must run, I want to do another flat today. Norma

Valley Village, CA

Rick, you could, it could be built straight up with elevators to each floor, each floor 20x20 X 3 heheheh One floor underground with the glass roof of that floor looking out at floor level to the sun. Ladders would be great to cut cost, and would slow down thiefs. Don't forget the cameras and alarm system. I planned that in about 15 seconds, so it wouldn't be so hard to build. Norma

Still redoing all the Haworthia, 9 more flats to go. 25 per flat. Then I will know what I have and what I don't, there must some duplicates in that batch. I will be dividing them all, they are all over growing their pots, except of course the expensive species. I have two beautiful H. marginata, no offset, so I scooped out the center of one hoping, still no new offset growth.

I really must start the Sans. by April 1 no dangeer of frost by then usually, except in rare occasions like 6 years ago.

Must run, I want to do another flat today. Norma

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

HMMMM..... no elevators but we did finish this today......

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Outside View

Thumbnail by henryr10

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.