ooppss..i think i started a bit too early

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

well these and lots of others were started way to early..i never ever woulda beleived they would bloom in the greenhouse.....just take a guess as to when i started these from seed...i dont member if these were seeds i purchased or got from the great ppl on here....well here they are..lol..btw if yall want to come and take a few off my hands your more than welcome to come gettem!!!

cindy

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lacif_30/album?.dir=/4b81&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lacif_30/my_photos

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I can't get into your photos. Where in Missouri do you live, as we are coming to Missouri on the 26th and the 27th of March.

Maxine

May I ask what plants you have started?

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Brommom, I couldn't get into the photos eighter. It said file was inaccessible.

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

please try it again...i fixed it...i have lots of things started..ill go out tomorrow and get a list of what i have started...i also have some succulents and cacti and duplicates of other tropicals or vhtf plants that i would like to share....yall are more than welcome to come and gettem...i would send them but i just dont have time.....i live just oustide of sedalia...i had another lady that was thinking about coming and getting some but havnt heard from here for a while

take a peek i got more pics

cindy

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

I would be interested in seeing all the items you have available. Succulents, MG, perrennials etc. Maybe if someone is traveling by you to pick them up, they would be interested in shipping to some fellow DG pals....... :^)

Molly

Mesilla Park, NM

They look great. What a wonderful thing to wake up to in winter.. So, what date did you start them? I am going to say Jan 1st (Guessing here).

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

i think i started them the first or second weekend in january....i think i have enuff plants for maybe 2 ppl to take home and be very happy...not enuff to send to more than that.....i hope and pray i have seeds this fall to share which i can ship no problem...that i can do from my desk when i dont wanna work anymore...lol...we own our own company so it can get pretty hectic so commiting to shipping plants to someone is something i just dont have time to do...i sure wish i did, but maybe someday i can again trade plants and not just seeds...:)

happy gardening

cindy

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Oh my, what a beautiful greenhouse and contents!!
We are going to Hermann, Mo. to the "Wurst" festival. It looks like Sedalia is over a 100 miles from there,???
Would love to come and take a look and maybe go home with some plants, but don't see how with our time schedule. We have to be home in Wisc. by Monday as we drive teenagers to a center for conseling[spelling] 3 days a week.
Thanks so much for the peek. I'm so envious as we have a foot of snow on the ground yet, and it is way too early to start things in the greenhouse.

Maxine

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

I don't think it's to early. I think it's just right, you have a really good jump on all of us. Wow they are all so pretty and I know you will enjoy them this summer. :o)
Dee

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

thanks willowwasp.....im like a big kid...i luv it when i get positive feedback for something i have done.....i jsut wish i could find some friends from here who would want to come pickup some of these...i have way too many....lol.....oh well...i got lots of fence i can spread them along...lol

cindy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.