Tractor on it's way!!!! whooo-hoooo!!!

Banning, CA(Zone 9b)

hey guys... our tractor is being shipped from NC to CA today!!!! it is suppose to be here either on sunday or monday!!!! i CANT WAIT!!! i told hubby u better teach me how to run this thing... he thinks its funny i show sooo much intrest in this tractor, i keep telling him it's MY tractor.. he laughs and says no it's OURS.. i also told him i am going to put a pink sparkle fuzzy stearing wheel cover on it..lol.. of coures i wont but its fun to raz him!!! its a 2004 New Holland TC35, we got the backhoe 12" and 16" buckets.. , the front bucket with removable teeth... i cant wait to learn to drive it!!! i am gonna make a stream thru the front of my property ... i get to move my recentenly planted trees that arent in the right spot... and dig the holes for new trees or whatever i want i just cant wait!!! also i ordered my mantis today which will be here in 8 days!!!!! whooo-hooo boy i feel like such a lucky girl!!!!!! (:
chrissy

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!