Am I that boring?

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

or unintresting,

I thought I brought up a nice site in here to share with new tomato gardeners, and someone said noone thought it was interesting.

Perhaps I should build more on BRUGS, lol! (I do better with maters)

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

karrie- i love this site. i've learned so much about tomatoes . but to make you feel better, let me tell you about the tomato seeds i just received from johnnys seed co. i got --
sun gold
new girl
daybreak
pruden purple
rose
red agate
also, from a place called totally tomatoes i have
black krim and
early goliath hybrid
90 pct of these tomatoes were recommendations from the good people on the tomato forum.
hope you feel less blue.

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

I just planted Black Krim. I am going with all Heirlooms this year, I think.... LOL I'll probably change my mind a few times, I always put out way more tomato plants than I can ever use, but everyone loves getting free tomatoes!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Don't give up on your maters. I might have to ask you all kinds of questions. I have about 30 heirlooms I am starting this year. I love my maters, too. Keep up the forum, go girl go. LOL Thanks, Jody

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

Karrie, I LOVE tomatoes and am gonna try growing some "new" heirlooms this year, so for a clueless gal like me, this site will be very helpful. PLEASE don't take this the wrong way, but I noticed in another thread that you said someone had negatively commented on your posts and my heart went out to you. PLEASE don't listen to all these folks- you can't please everyone and shouldn't even try. I have never found anything bad in your threads- just read some of mine!!!! I hope to hear from you soon and keep the 'maters comin'!!!!

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Thanks berrygirl! Thank goodness my tomatoes have survived my hubby's blackthumb. (he accidentaly misted them with 10% peroxide thinking it was a water bottle). I'll be putting them outside in about 4 weeks with my "Kozy Koats" that I bought (to get them out sooner).

Looks like it's going to be a real nice day outside this morning. I'm going to go out there and clean out some of the beds. It's supposed to rain later in the afternoon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.