Trying to SNOW!!

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

It was snowing quite hard when I got up this morning, but of course it's almost gone now (early lunchtime)
It's tried a couple of times over the past few days, but nothings stayed.

I hope it stays away as my brother's hopefully visiting at the weekend and my SIL may talk him out of it if it's too cold...

Also I'm due to visit an organic smallholding for a look around on Sunday - don't want to freeze ;)

How's the big freeze in Finland guys?

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

It was snowing here again yesterday. I'm sitting here at the puter with boots on - so cold I wouldn't be surprised if it rains again.

I hope we have a dry weekend - I want out on a jaunt or two. Whitby next weekend - oh gosh, it had better not snow then - the road to Whitby gets blocked quite frequently.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Yes we have snow also overhere in Netherlands and a little nightfrosts. I hope it 'll get any colder because a lot has already been awake to flower. I want spring...I want spring...I want spring...I want spring...gosh I'm just longing for some sunshine and warmth.

I second that saya! Everything's waking up beautifully, and now is going to get nipped in the bud :(

Hope the weather is kind for your jaunts Diane :)

Snow this morning again. It lay thicker this time but was gone again by lunchtime.
VERY cold though :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.