CLOSED: ok i will be the first to start one here. JCF'S rr for ...

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

anythimg that has to do with gardening. i will keep the routes small. 5 people each so postage is not so much. it can be seeds, seed packs, pamphlets, gloves etc. keep it light and so keep the postage down. i did this last year and we all seemed to have fun. 1 package was lost so this time we will do confirmations on it. since i have so many rr's going i will let the sign up for this one go until march 15th. so come on and join in the fun.

Decatur, GA(Zone 7a)

I've never been in one where it wasn't just seeds. I'm game for this one. :-)

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

May I join this one, sounds like some fun!!
Now, what cool things can I think of.....

Laurrie

oh this is toooo fun. count me in...

sheran cohen
po box 3745
granada hills, ca 91344

Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

How does this work?

LimeyLisa Kay

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

lisa i will get everyone who has signed up put into routes. i will try to put only 5 people per package. i will fill x amount of packages with items and mail them to th first person on the list. just like seed rr's.

Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

I've never done one of those. Maybe I am dense, but I still don't get it.

LimeyLisa Kay

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

Limey, Janet will start a package with seeds on their way to a list of participants. when you get the package, you replace what you take out and mail it to the next name on the list. she'll post any rules.

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

can I play?

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

only it won't be all seeds. it will contain other gardening things too. how ever many items you take out put back in that many items just like the regular seed rr's

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

count me in too!! Sounds like fun

Princeton, IL(Zone 5a)

Well, I would like to try one. Am I one too many now?

LimeyLisa Kay

Premont, TX(Zone 9b)

count me in please

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

Please add me to the list! Thank you

Eileen

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

so far 8 players. not a bad start

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8b)

This does sound like fun. I want to play too!! I can think of many things to put in that would be fun. How would it be to tell what items are in the nest, what we take out, what we put in? Get our hopes up that what we would like will still be there. Sending her Majesty's Address from the kingdom of Dirtland. Thanks for thinking of this. Margie aka Queen of Dirtland, loudigger

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

OK, this sounds like fun, Doris

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Count me in Robin

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Well, good old Giant Food Markets (the Corporate Office where I work) had a GM (General Merchandise) Sale today & I picked up 3 fine pairs of gardening gloves for $ 6.00. So 3 guesses what is going in the RR when I get it. There were small, medium & large size). I have a couple of weed diggers (the hand=held kind) to put in, also. The suspense is driving me crazy. Ya just gotta love those GM Sales. Picked up a 72-count bottle of Cosamin DS for (are you ready for this?) $ 0.75. Such a bargain. And many more. Looking forward to this robin.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

PLEASE EMAIL THOSE ADDY'S

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Addy mailed tonight. Sorry, I must have forgot.

Brown City, MI(Zone 5a)

If this is stil open, I'd love to participate.

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

did u get my addy

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I got rr.But got aproblem i need you to email me I took box to post office zipcode was off so i need your address so I can send back at you thanks

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Ok, the robin is here & my DH will mail it out on Friday when he goes to town to get groceries. Hope you like what I put in it. Buttoneer

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.