Roman Shades

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, I am about to venture into the world of shade making. I finally have all the fabric I need. It took me a month to get that as I bought off ebay. I am going to make Roman Shade for my whole house. Living in the desert has it's draw backs and one is early morning sunlight on one side of the house and late afternoon on the other side. I have eight windows on the morning side and only one that I have to bother with on the afternoon side. I have five in the kitchen and two bedroom windows. So I diffinately have my work cut out.
My biggest fear is cutting in to the wonderful fabric. Weird huh? Well, I am going to go for it and hope that my project turns out right. I will keep yall updated on this. Imagine 30+ yards of fabric. EEKKK!!!

This thread has 44 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!