Will NOT recommend HP!

Barnesville, GA(Zone 8a)

I can't believe the problems I'm having! As y'all probably know, I got a new HP Pavillion 5600 notebook a couple weeks ago.

The main reason I chose HP over Compaq was that I was told I wouldn't be talking to INDIA to try and solve problems. Guess what? 24 of my 29 calls go to INDIA, if I complain enough, (during weekday hours) they'll let me speak to an American team. Now, I'm not being prejudiced here, but after all their attempts fail and I get to the American team, they're quite confused why they did certain things!

I have no working Internet Explorer and no Java. I have run the Driver Recovery CD and did a repair with the Operating System CD. Now they tell me that since these failed--it MUST be a hardware problem and I need to send it off!

Can you tell I' not a happy woman?? Howie--I think you ought to tell your friend about this.

This thread has 31 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!